Important COVID-19 Update: We won't let you down, we are OPEN for emergencies. Call or Text (402) 261-1135
Skip to content
Signs – Tooth Pain, Prolonged Sensitivity, Abscess
- Access Opening – Make a Hole to access all Nerve Openings
- Cleaning and Shaping – Clean and shape the nerve canals and remove the nerve
- Obturation – Filling of Nerve Space with a Bio-Compatible material
- Final Restoration-Seal the Tooth with a Filling Material
- RCT is followed by a Crown.
Root canals have a reputation for being painful, but actually, most patients experience significant pain relief following root canal therapy. The procedure is necessary when tooth decay or damage reaches the innermost layer of the tooth – the pulp. The entire nerve system of the tooth is housed within the pulp, so this decay and damage have direct access to the nerves triggering a painful toothache. A root canal removes the entire damaged pulp and nerve system alleviating pain instantly.